Upcoming Digital Forensics Presentations
• November 18, 2014 – UB Alumni GOLD Board of Directors, Presentation on Cyber Security
• November 19, 2014 – Hodgson Russ Public Company Update & Cyber Security Presentation
• November 20, 2014 – UB Alumni GOLD CLE Presentation – Cyber Security : When Hackers Strike Your
Business, Will You Be Prepared?
• December 13, 2014 – LIVE Radio interview with “Eyes on the Future” WHAM 1180 Greater Rochester
Digital Forensic Presentation Outline:
Computer Forensics 101: Proactive Compliance
This Session focuses on the fundamentals of computer forensics analysis:
Real life case studies will be used to highlight what the computer forensic expert looks for on computers, smart phones and tablets. Identification of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and how computer forensics is used to identify fraud as well as proactive compliance programs and regulatory inquires. You will learn what you can expect to gather from computers and smart phones whose contents become evidence in your cases.
Upon completion of this segment, you should be better able to:
1. Understand the practical use of Computer Forensics in Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
2. Understand what ESI is available from computers and smartphones.
3. How to implement Proactive Computer Forensics techniques into Human Resource, Regulatory, Compliance, FCPA and other regulatory, compliance and Audit Programs.
For more information regarding this presentation or other upcoming events please contact Mike McCartney at firstname.lastname@example.org